Planning Committee decisions (FOI)
Planning Committee decisions (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 19 April 2023.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please provide data on planning committee decisions including:
- Planning reference number
- Description of application
- Major/minor application
- Number of dwelling units
- Planning officer recommendation: approve/ refuse
- Planning committee decision; approve/ refuse
Please provide data for period since 1 January 2018 to present, and if possible back to 1 January 2008.
If possible please provide in xlsx, csv file format.
The information requested is exempt under Article 23 of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 as it is accessible on www.gov.je within the planning committee minutes from 2018 to-date and the planning register from 1993 to-date.
Links to the relevant pages are provided below.
Planning register (Planning application, officer report and decision notice):
Planning application search (gov.je)
Planning committee minutes:
Agendas and minutes from public planning meetings (gov.je)
Article 23 - Information accessible to applicant by other means
(1) Information is absolutely exempt information if it is reasonably available to the applicant, otherwise than under this Law, whether or not free of charge.
(2) A scheduled public authority that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant where the applicant may obtain the information.