About the programme
The Skills Jersey Traineeship Programme is a one year full time programme for 16 to 19 + years old. It is an opportunity for personal development before embarking into the world of employment through work experience, one to one coaching, life and vocational development sessions.
The Skills Jersey Traineeship Programme will replace the previous Trackers Foundation Programme.
It will benefit those who:
- are unsure of their career path and would like to gain insight in different industries
- would like the opportunity to retake Maths and English up to Level 2
- would prefer an alternative to traditional educational routes
- would like to undertake further studies to achieve additional level 2 real-world related qualifications
- have an idea of which career path they would like to take but would like to develop their employability skills further
Programme dates and application
The programme runs from September 2022 to July 2023 and includes:
- work experience placement(s) in chosen area
- a dedicated professional coach and mentor using a student-centred approach
- personal development and employability training informed by industry related research
- industry insights
Complete the online application form
Closing date for the programme is Friday 29 July 2022.
For more information call +44 (0) 1534 449440 or email Skills Jersey.