About public planning meetings
The meeting is open to members of the public:
- members of the public and applicants don't have a statutory right to speak at the meeting, but they may be invited to speak by the Chair, provided that good order is maintained at the meeting and in accordance with the published protocols
- agendas are available 5 days before the meeting date
- all applications have an associated officer report that can be obtained from
the online planning register
- individual decisions are published on
the online planning register the day after the meeting
- a copy of the minute for each individual application are published on the
online planning register
- a full set of minutes, once agreed at the following Planning Committee meeting, will be published on this page
- if you require full copies of agendas and minutes from meetings before those on this page, contact the planning administration team
- use the search function in Adobe Reader to locate the item on the agenda or minutes that you wish to view
Agenda and attending the meeting
All agendas are available in table below. Officer reports for applications can be found on the online planning register.
Attending the meeting
You can attend the meeting in person at the St Paul’s Centre, St Helier.
2022 Planning Committee meetings
Each planning application will be taken in turn and only those people participating in that application will be permitted to enter the room.
People are kindly requested to observe social distancing and wear face masks when not addressing the Committee.
2021 Planning Committee meetings
2020 Planning Committee meetings
2019 Planning Committee meetings
2018 Planning Committee meetings