The main entrance to the park is at the north end of Bath Street.
Alternative entrances: Oxford Road, Robin Place, Tunnel Street and L'Avenue et Dolmen du Pré des Lumieres.
Millennium Town Park facilities
The park was designed after extensive consultation. Its modern design aims to meet the needs of the community and includes the following features:
- formal park
- interactive water features including water curtain
- large grass area suitable for picnics
- playground suitable for toddlers and children up to 12 years old
- petanque area
- ball practice area
- toilets (including disabled toilets and baby changing facilities)
- wheelchair friendly
- cafe nearby
- 30 minutes free Wi-Fi
- dogs are allowed only if kept on leads at all times and if kept to the confines of the footpaths
- bikes can be walked through the park but not ridden
The park is open to the public all day, every day.
The ball park and toilets are open to the public from:
There is no parking next to the site, but Minden Place (payment type: paycards or PayByPhone) is nearby.