05 October 2022
A 3 day course has been arranged for project co-ordinators by the Jersey Safety Council and is recognised by the Health and Safety Inspectorate.
This Health and Safety Project Co-ordinator (HSPC) course includes a site visit, workbook and written assessment as well as a site based project, to be completed within two weeks.
The course will be of benefit to Commercial Clients, Designers, Contractors, Principal Contractors as well as the Health and Safety Project Coordinator. It explains their respective duties as defined in the regulations and how to discharge them appropriately.
It will also be useful for attendees of the previous theory based HSPC Course who would like to refresh their knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the above roles in a practical manner.
Monday 14 November to Wednesday 16 November 2022
Last two spaces available
If these dates aren't suitable for you, please ask to be added to the waiting list
Venue||To be confirmed|
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 8.30am to 5pm
Lunch, teas and coffees will be provided
Transport to and from site visit is included
Cost per person||£850, includes workbook, exam papers, certificates|
The following topics will be covered on the course:
- overview of Management in Construction (Jersey) Regulations 2016
- understanding duty holder roles and how they interface
- understanding and practising design risk management
- expectations of the Health and Safety Inspectorate
- practical approach to identification and documentation of hazards
- identifying pre-construction, construction phase plans and the health and safety file information
The course includes a site visit, workbook and written assessment as well as a site based project, to be completed within two weeks.
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Course overview and learning objectives
Complete the form to book your place
Register for Practical HSPC & Applied Design Risk Management
Alternatively email the Council Secretary
email@example.com and confirm:
- which course you want to attend
- name and direct contact email for each delegate
- person or company responsible for payment
- payment method, ie cheque or BACS
Management in Construction (Jersey) Regulations 2016