|The Cabinet Office
|Type of consultation
|Deadline for comments
About the consultation
The Minister for the Environment would like to hear your views on the draft planning guidance for the redevelopment of the former St Saviour’s hospital. This sets out proposals that will guide the future development of the land, which is owned by the Government of Jersey.
A draft St Saviour’s hospital development brief has been written to establish the general planning principles and provide design guidance for the development and future use of the site.
Before adopting the new guidance, the Minister for the Environment would like to hear Islanders views about the content of the draft development brief which includes:
- the refurbishment and reuse of Listed buildings on the site
- the development of new homes, including affordable homes on the site
- ensuring that development takes account of the rural and historic context of the former hospital site
Following your feedback the brief will be amended in response to take account of your views.
Saviour's Hospital draft development brief
How to submit comments to the consultation
You can comment on any aspect of this proposed development brief by completing the survey below, via email or by post using the details below.
Complete the Saviour's Hospital Development Brief survey
You can also submit your comments:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Draft SPG public consultation, Housing, Environment and Placemaking, Cabinet Office, Government of Jersey, 19-21 Broad Street, St Helier, JE2 3RR
Find information on how we handle personal data for this consultation on supplementary planning guidance privacy notice.