|Type of consultation||Other|
|Deadline for comments||08/11/2018|
About the consultation
We would like your comments on:
- the safety options being proposed for Wellington Road, and
- whether traffic issues affect drivers and pedestrians along Bagatelle Lane
Wellington Road proposals
The aim is to make it safer for pedestrians, particularly school children, to move between the bus park at Jersey College for Girls and Hautlieu School. The proposals being considered for Wellington Road are:
- a new zebra crossing next to Bagatelle Lane and Oakfield Sports Centre
- widening of footways
- removal of vegetation to improve visibility
- relocation of the bus stop slightly to the west
Wellington Road improvement survey
Bagatelle Lane comments
We also want to know:
- your views on using Bagatelle Lane
- how would you improve the lane for walkers
- what changes residents would like to see
Bagatelle Lane survey
Public meeting dates
We are holding a drop-in event at Hautlieu School on Thursday 25 October between 4.30pm and 7pm.
You will be able to view drawings of the proposed crossing, discuss the project and give feedback through questionnaires.
How to submit comments to the consultation
By completing the surveys above.
Copies of the questionnaire(s) are available to complete and submit at St Saviour's Parish Hall.
Wellington Road improvement questionnaire
Bagatelle Lane improvement questionnaire
You can also return them to the address below
Growth, Housing and Environment
PO Box 412
Email Growth, Housing and Environment