|Type of consultation||Other|
|Deadline for comments||11/01/2008|
About the consultation
The Masterplan for the Esplanade Quarter has been altered since a draft was first published in October 2007 (the Hopkins Masterplan). The consultation process included several different elements and all the information gathered has been analysed and evaluated and the document amended in response.
How to submit comments to the consultation
This consultation is now closed to comments.
Responses to the consultation
You can download a report on the result of the public consultation on the masterplan for St Helier waterfront's Esplanade Quarter, which includes:
- changes made to the masterplan
- how key issues have been addressed
- summary on the Hopkins Masterplan
- the written responses
- response of the Waterfront Design Group
- verbal responses made at the exhibition and presentation
- external review of the consultation process
Download Esplanade Quarter Masterplan consultation response (size 292kb)