|Department||Infrastructure, Housing and Environment|
|Type of consultation||Other|
|Deadline for comments||14/11/2022|
About the consultation
We would like to install new shelters and make accessibility improvements at seven bus stops around the Island and hope that, by creating a better environment, more people will use buses.
Improvements are planned at the following locations:
- Mont Nicolle W (3464), Route des Genets, westbound, St. Brelade
- Oxenford Close S (3538), La Grande Route de St. Laurent, southbound, St. Lawrence
- Jersey Aeroclub (2325), L' Avenue de la Reine Elizabeth, eastbound, St. Peter
- L'Hermitage S (2727) new bus stop and waiting shelter, La Route de Beaumont, southbound, outside the Coop Locale Beaumont, St Peter.
- York Farm (3846), La Route de la Haule, westbound, St. Peter
- Abbotsmount (2539), St John’s Road, southbound, St. Helier
- Red Houses Waitrose (2529), La Route Orange, eastbound, St. Brelade
This survey will be used to inform whether we need to make adjustments to our plans. You can have your say on one, multiple or all of the locations.
How to submit comments to the consultation
You can comment by completing the online survey, sending us an email or by writing to us using the details below.
Complete the online survey
Post: IHE Transport, PO Box 412, St Helier, JE4 8UY