Children and Families Hub
The Children and Families Hub team can provide advice and support to you and your family. This can include working with you directly and coordinating with other children and family organisations to provide the right help at the right time.
Most of the services provided are free of charge, and we will work alongside you to address any challenges you and your family have.
Family Support Programmes
The Children and Families Hub team offer a range of evidence-based programmes for parents. They will help you develop the skills and strategies you need to:
- build a positive relationship between you and your child
- raise happy, confident kids
- manage behaviour in a positive way
- set rules and routines
- take care of yourself as a parent
- feel confident in the decisions you’re making
See what programmes are available for
Childcare and Holiday Clubs
Information about registered providers offering childcare and holiday clubs and activities to children and young people is updated regularly by the Childcare and Early Years Service.
full list and more about childcare providers for parents
We aim to keep the lists of all registered childcare providers as up to date as possible. If you want to be added or removed to any of these lists please contact the Childcare and Early Years Service (CEYS) on +44 (0) 1534 449387 email email@example.com or find out
about the Childcare and Early Years Service.
The Jersey Childcare Trust also publishes information about pre-schools, States nursery classes, nannies, childminders, parent and toddler groups, after school clubs, holiday and activity clubs on
Jersey Childcare trust (JCCT)
The Jersey Association of Child Carers is an organisation supporting childminders and parents and has a full list and interactive map to see childminders and those with vacancies
Jersey Association of Child Carers (J.A.C.C.)
Get in touch
If you feel that your family could benefit from additional support, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or:
- search our online directory and contact the relevant services directly
- speak to our Children and Families Hub on +44 (0) 1534 519000, we’re open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- complete our
Request for Advice form, we’ll get back to you within 1 working day
- email us at
email@example.com, we’ll get back to you within 1 working day
- talk to someone you’re already in contact with, for example a teacher, youth worker, health visitor or your GP
- young people up to 25 years can talk to the
YES project for information, advice and counselling on the free helpline +44 (0) 800 7350010, available Monday to Friday, 12pm to 6pm or email the Youth Enquiry Service
We also accept referrals from professionals who work with families, such as:
- your doctor
- other health professionals
- early years practitioners
- people working with charities and voluntary organisations
Information for practitioners
Practitioners are able to submit a referral to the Children and Families Hub for a child, young person or family.
Practitioner's Request Form